Purpose and goals of the Foundation
The goal of the Foundation is to permanently support and help young people with their education and professional development especially for the fields of biotechnology and food technology in bakery, pastry and confectionary and thus provide enough quality experts to enrich these nutritional branches.
Special purpose of the Foundation is to preserve a permanent memory of the humane and noble figure of Ivan Bulić.
The goal is to theoretically and practically help in the realization of the ideas that Ivan Bulić during his life, education and work stood for, and which are set in two Ivan’s thoughts:
“Young people should have access to all knowledge and information.
It is the duty of every society and every good and wise employer.”
“Young and educated experts, associates and managers are crucial to the development and future of each company.
Their education and knowledge are essential for every employer, just like their curiosity and desire for new knowledge, their strong and healthy desire for proof and success, and especially their youthful strength and perseverance.
They need to be given trust, rights and responsibilities, help them and direct them if they make mistakes, but also support, acknowledge, and praise their achievements and successes.”
Awards, acknowledgments, supports and scholarships
Funds are granted in following ways:
- One-year scholarship, to students with excellent work results,
- Acknowledgment and financial support, to students for assistance in the realization and completion of particularly significant projects, graduate and doctoral papers of special interest for the profession,
- Acknowledgment and financial support, to students for projects carried out or graduate and doctoral studies of particular importance for the profession,
- Ivan Bulić Annual Award and financial support, to students for the most significant project or doctoral work of special importance for the profession, realized in the last academic year.
In exceptional situations, the funds can also be used for other physical and legal persons who have given a special and lasting contribution to the profession through their work and the results of their work.
In such cases the funds are used in the form of:
- Award and support for the realization of a significant project for the profession,
- Ivan Bulić Award for a special contribution to the profession,
- Ivan Bulić Award for a life-work.
FACULTY OF FOOD TECHNOLOGY AND BIOTECHNOLOGY at the University of Zagreb,
TIM ZIP d.o.o. Zagreb
Funding for the functioning and financing of the Foundation’s activities shall be provided, apart from the Foundation Founders, also from the legal and physical persons as contractual supporters, supporters or donors and sponsors.
Money contribution made by each Founder or Supporter remains the Foundation’s secret.
Prof. dr. sc. Branka Levaj
Expert Committee for selecting candidates for granting awards
Prof. Branka Levaj, PhD, PBF, President
Prof. Duška Ćurić, PhD, PBF, Vice-President
Marija Carić, PhD, KRAŠ d.d. Zagreb, member
Prof. Draženka Komes, PhD, PBF, member
Prof. Damir Stanzer, PhD, PBF, member
Natalija Šoša, M. Econ., EKOS PEKARNICA d.o.o., Varaždin, President
Franjo Plodinec, M. Econ, ZAGREBAČKE PEKARNE KLARA d.d., Zagreb, Vice-president
Sandra Vojković, PAN-PEK d.o.o., Zagreb
Goran Kolarić, M. Eng., DATA-BAK d.o.o., Zdenci Brdovečki
Josip Plodinec, MLIN I PEKARE d.o.o., Sisak
Allen Halamić, M. Econ., KRAŠ d.d., Zagreb
Zoran Šimunić, M. Eng., NAŠE KLASJE d.o.o., Zagreb
Nino Varga, M. Econ, ČAKOVEČKI MLINOVI d.d., Čakovec
Andrej Hanžek, M. Eng., TIM ZIP d.o.o., Zagreb
Vlado Sučić, M. Eng., ZIP d.o.o., Zagreb
prof. Žaneta Ugarčić, PhD
Franjo Klarić, M. Eng.
Deni Kostelac, PhD
Matea Habuš, PhD
Martina Banić, PhD
Saša Drakula, PhD
Aleksandra Vojvodić Cebin, PhD
Bojana Voučko, PhD
Ivna Vrana Špoljarić, PhD
Matija Pejković Prekslavec
The members of this Committee are all scholarships, awards and grants winners. The Committee intends to increase the number of its members every year.
Željko Rupić, Secretary, firstname.lastname@example.org
Danijela Kovač, Protocol and Organisation, TIM ZIP, email@example.com
Izabela Gregurić, Main Book Manager, TIM ZIP, firstname.lastname@example.org
Martina Kolak, Public Relations, TIM ZIP, email@example.com
Božica Magdić, Bookkeeping and Finance, TIM ZIP, firstname.lastname@example.org
- RULES OF PROCEDURE OF THE FOUNDATION BOARD
- REGULATIONS ON THE CRITERIA AND PROCEDURE FOR GRANTING AWARDS, ACKNOWLEDGMENTS, SUPPORTS AND SCHOLARSHIPS OF IVAN BULIĆ FOUNDATION
- RULES OF PROCEDURE OF THE EXPERT COMMITEE FOR SELECTING CANDIDATES
- AGREEMENT ON REGULAR ANNUAL SUPPORT OF IVAN BULIĆ FOUNDATION
- SCHOLARSHIP CONTRACT